24 Simple Opinion Essay Topics On Up-To-Date Issues
The best things about an essay are that you have to be very sincere with the entire executional procedure and with the fact that you are putting in your paper. You have to be very bold in your approach and the more you are good at it the better will your work be.
Without a good idea to work upon nothing is complete. You have to be good at picking up a nice topic for your work. You have to know the genre well so that you can choose the topic perfectly. The perfect you get at choosing topic the better will you be able to write.
24 simple opinion essays:
- 1. Is cheating the worst thing that can happen for a student?
- 2. Should there be options for grading a teacher by a student?
- 3. Is there a reason to hate black people or we are made to think like that?
- 4. Should there be a rule of testing middle school students for drugs?
- 5. What should be the main idea of a gym class in your school?
- 6. Standardized test should be taken seriously, what do you think?
- 7. Do the tests in our school measure our efficiency perfectly?
- 8. Do we need to think the way we are made to think?
- 9. Should there be an option of offering scholarship for good scores in test?
- 10. There should be a rethinking about the school timing for students and teachers.
- 11. School should focus more on making their students creative. Explain?
- 12. What are the things that you learn from school?
- 13. What is the importance of Arts education?
- 14. Should the age limit for voting be brought down?
- 15. Should there be a change in the age limit for drinking alcohol?
- 16. Should the children of illegal immigrant be entitled for public education?
- 17. What do you mean by group work?
- 18. How should you be treating the patients of AIDS?
- 19. Should there be more provisions for holidays in a school calendar?
- 20. Should government provide job for all and they should be responsible for it too?
- 21. Should there be a provision of dropping of high school?
- 22. What should be the legal punishments in a school?
- 23. Should there be an option of allowing corporal punishments in school and should student get a chance to revolt against it?
- 24. What are the main things that are necessarily needed to be changed in our education system?